I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, June 19, 2009

You have your own life, i have my own..also.

18/06/09

Thursday.....




I know i said i promise not to go so often..but,

somehow you have your own things to do recently.


So i have my own time out too..


Also no matter what incident was it how sad i was i??

Clubbing can always make me happy back..bt seriously..

Last night, totally was a disaster..i end up feeling worst.

I think i really do....~~~~.



Anyway, we shall skip to the night time.

Kenshin, my vicky jie's bf, pick me up and then went to vicky's house to chill.

When it was getting late. Dress up! Dolled up! & then it was time to partyy yoo~~ =)

Barce it is tonight again.

On that night i also bump into seriously many of my clubbing kaki's (clubbing friends)


























Me


























Vicky jie.
Pretty hor...












cassidy kor..

Ethan.

We totally ddint plan to wear the same colour. It was so happen. LOL!



Everybody going high!!



Valen babe!







I bump into the girls. =)



Abel. long time no see ^^





TOTALLY NUTS!!
















After barce, we went mcd to eat eat..then it was time for sleep looo~~~ reach home at 5am =.="

GOSH!!


















































No comments: