I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Day time with primary school fren's. Night time here we come Genting with you guys~


8/06/09

Monday~~



Meeting up with my primary school friends. Was really excited, have no idea why?
But, anyway went to pyramid. Daddy was so nice to drop me there that day.
Finally dont have to take taxi. =.="








wei ling and me


amanda, wei ling and me



the guys...




i bought B.R to eat.. =P






vicky came at last.. =)


After meeting up with them, we walk around watch "The hannah Montana movie".

Then i went home first. i was darn tired that day.

Then at night, keke plan to bring me to my favorite place that i havent been there for quiet sometime. Also it will be the last day see each other for a long time again.

Cause his going back kedah so well..

So he came to fetch me. Then went to sam's house again haha.

For her pei to get ready. which is sam's sister.

Then off we go~~~ GENTING here we come..

But before that, we went ou to watch a movie first..then only we went up to genting =)

we watch monster's vs Aliens damn funny movie!! seriously.


keke, chee kein, sam and keat.









ok here's the time went we were going up to genting..look at the driver.. arh.






haha. change to keat why??
keke was extreamly tired dy, but he just wanna make me happy so yea.
pity him..poor thing.
i'm so sorry..keke><




hahaha






keat.



We reach genting!! WEEE~~~



keke was freaking cold..=/




WIndy~~




sam, keke, chee kein and keat.
her pei was block by keke. lol!




sam, keke and me







LOL!!! i was bending down ok..















sam, keat, keke and chee kein.



me and her pei.








Went oldtown to eat..


sam and keke. LOL he knows i was going to snap the picture.
So he act like somekind..


me and keat. =)



her pei


me.


sam


chee kein



keke







April:Waa, @.@ whats that curry mee arh.?? smell so good. ^^
Esh i should have odered that. =(

Keat:Huh?? u want arh..nvm nvm. U try first larh..nah give you..

April: HUH!! >"<"" Its ok, lol. U eat larh, its your food. i got my own food anyway. hehe.

Then"SNAP"! CHICK CAK! Taken by keke. LOL!


yes i know i'm a poser..=.="


keat...= NO!! dont take my pic..HAHA!



chee kein, keat, her pei, sam and keke





her pei and me



sam, me and keke










It was getting late, and everbody tired so..
bye bye genting..we are going home..



me, keke, sam, her pei and chee kien.



No comments: