I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

WHAT THE TUT!!! @@""

14/06/09

Sunday""""""""""



OMG!! My poor cabinet.. see what happened!!!

i was just trying to be a good person by putting all my clothes back properly inside the cabinet just before my school start's again.

After having a long holiday..Been going out so much barely have time to put my clothes back in the cabinet. Once i try to put all together at once..this is what ended up =.=""



It bloody broke!!




ok at first 1 side broke only..then i try to fix it.

End up the other side broke along!! WT ....#%#!@ >='(


i scratch the pain out too..by accident =.="



the other side broke !!!!



WALAO .............................



yes thats me. At home dressing..usually..

No make up, wearing big t-shirt, with specs.



P/S: To haters=i know what your thinking again. I'm trying to show off my cloths right..??
Fudge you larh!! ^^
I'm not! I just find it damn funny then suddenly my cabinet end up like that, but also in the sametime, i feel sorry for my cloths also.
That it cant hang properly for this few days.
SO i just wanna blog about it.
NO biggy!! =D

1 comment:

平民旅客 said...

haha..april.. u wear specs too? XD
u got shortsightness oh? well.. sry if i spell it wrongly.. i mean "jin shi".. ><