I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hmm ist always like that. the 1 u love, u can never get. the 1 u dont love, always comes for you. =.="


5/06/09

Friday~~




Went ou with kelvin to watch movie. " 17 Again "

A damn nice movie! =D

Then anyway after movie, went to curve to meet up with the rest to chiong k at red box loo..

Then i barely eat in the morning, so half way chiong k i went to sakae sushi too eat~~ yummy~~








kelvin and me












they all =)








Inside sakae sushi!



After finish eating then went back to chiong k loo. (which i never sing in mylife)
Always go there "bai ling" only. (stone)



sue ann



boon mun




joanna




valerie




PAM^^






After chiong k finish dy.

Then i went home to rest.

Around 11pm., keke came and fetch me.

then we headed to COCO Banana.










keke =)











keke and me..




kenshin and vicky






XD





keke's (sicko face) =.="













Shot 1. perfect.






Shot 2. Not perfect. vicky?? @@ darling.. i know u love me haha!!






Fauze, vicky and me



Billy.








billy and vicky





Fauze, vicky and billy





Oh yea..some stupid thing happen to me. when i was half way dancing..
My breathing problem CAME!! =.="

Then my hero came and save me luckily. He carried me out and let me chill.

I know you really care for me.. but in the same time why are u so cold??
u know who u are..




yea.. after i can breath again..
i really wannted to kiss my darling vicky haah!! ><


No comments: