I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Another day again.... same shit diffrent day..i miss you much

10/06/09

Wednesday~~



Just another day again..esh.

Anyway meet up with Melissa at ou. we had McDonald's for lunch and fish ball mee soup for dinner..

We were just loitering around have nothing to do the whole afternoon..







melissa'a hand again..as always..

we were so bored until we camwhore whole god damn day..


melissa beh.



April lee chooi-en.
(dumb face)













Also we bought this damn nice biscute to eat..
is so expensive for a pocky stick..trust me.

Its call marble pocky..woosh!!









Then later ah toong, melissa's bf came and pick us up to meet up with rest for another dinner i guess..



Jeremy and Edmund was in the car too...



went kepong..some coffee shop, ah ci, and the rest was there.



After meeting up with them..then i was drop at 1u again..=.=" what a day right..?
Then i meet up with me babes.. to go Barcelona..



chin lee and me

me,chin lee and amira



boon mun, me, chin lee and amira



me, boon mun and amira



=)




kelvin



amira



Rainie










guess who?


























No comments: