I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Was it suppose to really end up like that? do u really love me?


3/06/09

wednesday..




Jean came and pick me up, ask me to accompany her to the salon.
so off we went to bangsar. the salon name is call shawn cutter.
Anyway the place is freaking nice! why?
MIRROR EVERYWHERE. XD




taa-da~~ =D




there ain't much thing for me to do soo.. camwhore lorh..



the nails i did..yesterday..









u know what.. i'm starting.. to let you go..

After god damn 3 hour's!! I"M FREE~~
jean finally finish cutting and colouring her hair..

Then she drop me off at ou.
i went to do pedicure this time (toe nails)


Jean goh.. =)




After i'm done with my nails.. then kelvin drop me off home.
then i went scarlet with new bunch of friends..







me and evon




Eddie lee =)




drink until u go nuts..




evon's bf, allen and me..




allen & me




daphne, evon and me.



and once more =)





Damn less photo right??
well cause after this few shots.. of camwhoring.
we kept bottoms up.
then..~~ me K.O....







1 comment:

SGRMSE. said...

Ehh, YOU KNOW JEAN TOO?!?! zomg April. You damn famous right (: