I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A day out with the girl's & Night time for lee yuee's birthday =D


2/06/09

tuesday~~




Went to ou in the afternoon to meet up with my school frends also bringing along melissa beh.
Walk around went shopping...hmm mm..









April lee chooi-en. mua~~



melissa and me. inside zara.



i seriously damn like the top..
but for some reasons it doesnt suit me =x










i went to buy honey sticks again. from coffee bean. =P




yun xin and me..



melissa, me and yun xin




yun xin, me and melissa




melissa, me , yun xin and joanna~~



joanna loo and me




candid~~~ joanna loo, me and yun xin



melissa and me~~honey stick any1? ><



me and debra



melissa, me, debra, yun xin and me..




^^



went to chocolate~~ to eat..




candid..by melissa beh.



After walk walk then. i went to do my hand nails again. hmm mm
after that meet up with kelvin, maxine, pam. Then later went to pick up ken then chin lee at last amira. At last then went to ss14 there. the millennium square. for lee yuee's birthday celebration. =)




foohow and amira



the birthday girl leeyuee and me


amira, pam, chin lee, me and maygin..



amira and pam




me and amira



the whole row was our table.. >=P




me and amira again..




pam and me..=)




pam and me..again..



pam, me and amira



me and amira again....




me and maygin



chin lee and me




i'm really dissapointed in you..
and you know who u are..??




pam, lee yuee, chin lee, amira, me, maygin and boon mun



all the girls on that night.






No comments: