I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Waiting...



16/06/09

Tuesday~~




Do u know day in day out..i keep thinking of you..Your in my mind 24/7.
Seriously..

Everyday, thinking what your doing.
Are u alright..Are u happy..Are u sad.. Just everything.

Though were just friends..It seems so wrong..to me.

Sometimes i think to myself.
Am i thinking too much? or am i feeling the right thing that your trying to make me feel.
I really don't know I'm confused..
Do u actually even~~~~me?? hmmmmmmmmm





Anyway this few days..allot of things have been running through my head.
Maybe cause holidays are over and then i hate going school so much.
But i had to go, so i get so work out until..
So that's why, "maybe" my emo mood is back again.
I've been thinking about all those people that once came in my life, (ex)/(fling)
and just went away just like that.
Sometimes i hate myself for falling for some1..or letting people get into my life so easily..
Hiazzz........


Anyway.. this is for you.. i drew it in class again today..



I'm seriously speechless.. about you

No comments: