I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

YOU bloody no BRAINS poeple. Pls Get A fucking life will you?

21/06/09

Sunday'


U know what bugs me the most recently??

Ppl spamming my CHAT BOX..
Seriously u spammer's!! out there..


Have u got no life? Is your life just born to be spam me? huh?? Your parents teach ed you to spam ppl's blog being a freaking no life person..hmm i guess so.
Why are u that lifeless??
  1. If your a spammer who is my age, and comes to my chatbox and spam me almost everyday.
    u seriously..got NO freaking life.

    WHY???
    Because u already have to spend so much time to study for spm and maybe sometimes hanging out friend.
    Some more got the time to spam me?? wow!
    I didn't know i meant so much to you. That u have to spend time on me.
    SO SWEET~ NOT
    OR OR maybe,, u got no friends. so u try to seek attention from me. so that i can be your only friend in this world.
    GUESS WHAT?? PLS FUCK OFF... I don't want to know such pathetic people like u in this world.



  2. If your a spammer who is younger than me or older than me.That doesn't know me in person.
    & u like spamming me!

    YOU ARE JEALOUS, FREAKING NO LIFE PERSON. SEEKING ATTENTION WANNABE. CHICKEN. (don't dare to put your real name or no name. even pathetic.)

    WHY???
    Jealous..
    ~That i have a better life.
    ~Much more friends.
    ~Better looking than you.
    ~Have everything better than you.
    ~Got more freedom.


    WHY???
    Freaking no life person...
    ~If u don't even know me in person. Don't judge a book by its cover. will you??
    ~Or if u hear random stories about me..being a slut, bitch etc..and then hate me.
    YOU are bloody fucking..nuts.
    ~Also how i wanna live my life is ain't none of your freaking business. care about your own shit life ok?.


    WHY???
    Seeking attention wannabe...
    ~if you were like mixing with this bunch of popular people, and then they were talking about me. So and your like desperate to be popular. so u end up continuing what they say about me. saying like= "yea! i know her also! she's a bitch larh weih..and all the crap. so that they will notice you. then u can become more popular.
    argh...u are so....@.@


    WHY???
    Chicken...
    ~If u wanna talk bad about a person and spam ppls chat box. don't be scared.
    ~Put your fucking stupid name down.
    ~Or go infront the person face and say it. Be tough man. don't be a pussy!
    ~Even worst off. U put a name. which is not your real name..walao...i'm speechless weih!! HAHA!



  3. If your a spammer who knows me in person, and u just seems to HATE me so much, and wanna spam me. Hmmmmm....................................

    Lol..i don't know what to say..haha!


    okokok i got it.

    U just don't understand..my personality..
    U never try to understand me..
    Everyone in this world have different personality what right??

    If u just hate me really that much..
    and wanna spam my chat box.
    Don't waste your time and don't be a cat ( PUSSY CAT!!)
    Come to my face and say all the things how u hate me.
    How ugly am i.
    I'm not worth to be living..seriously.

    I dare you..and I'll be glad to know who u are. i will salute u. Seriosuly. That u dare to say it in front of my face.. =)





2 comments:

SGRMSE. said...

Just leave them be, April. They're really just not worth your time.

=chuan guan= said...

passing by..although i duno anything much..however, chill..the more u react..the more happy they r.so y choose to satisfy them..