I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

What a day.. But seriously such a NIGHT!! =D


13/06/09

Saturday""




I woke up extremely late today...didn't have the mood to go out..so i stayed at home. As well there was some problems. So i rather stayed home for the afternoon.

Then around evening, leo came and pick me up with fauze in the car too, then headed to sunway ming tein to have my dinner. As i haven't eaten since don't know when..was really moody.












Then after my dinner, went to meet up with few more friends.

Then together we went down to KL starhill.

We went to M Circle. A so called club or Lounge i guess.. For free flows of drinks.

Bump into seriously familiar faces. I was shock though..
















The guys..






outside pavilion~













Then after some drinks at M Circle, we went to Quattro to spend the night there.

It was extremely fun in a different way. It was also my first time going Quattro.

No stage, no dance floor. That's 1 thing i don't like.

Worst part is when u dance at your table, ppl keep passing by so dance half way then stop half way, imagine how annoying right..?

But at the end i still had fun seriously. Meeting allot of new ppl.

Dancing all my stress out. HMM MM~~







Went inside the ice bar~~

Friggin cold!









At the Autumn club side.
















Put your hands up in the air!!~








No comments: