I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another day with u again..~~



7/06/09

Sunday~



Sorry for the late update's ppl. Been really busy.

Anyway, we shall just skip to the night alright?? =)

Keke came and fetch me, then went to fecth the birthday girl "ting pei".

We went to meet up the rest at a restuarnt, have no idea where it is.

But the food was nice. Especially with those ppl was so much fun.


keke~~



in the car heading to the restaurant. ting pei, me and yi chen



my dinner..



pei earl, sam and chee kien.



Dao zhuo, keke and keat.



keat, her pei, yi chen and ting pei.



xue yen's mom and xue yen =)
the girl who just came and join us after her beauty pageant competition.



keat. he was taking picture of us. in the same time snap
a shot of him too haha.




me and pei earl



=)



woooo~~ busy counting money to give the bill..@.@



mua!



pei earl, loong wei, me and dao zhuo.




sam, pei earl wearing xue yen's thingy, me, keke and dao zhuo



me and keke~



her pei, me, pei earl, yi chen, ting pei and xue yen.



pei earl, xue yen, keat and sam



After the dinner, then we headed over to sam's house to celebrate ting pei's birthday.
damn happening lorh haha.
The house was extremely big.
there's like everything u can do like, chiong k room, swimming pool, pool table.
shiok weih!! =D



also we went to the attic to celebrate.
was kinda hot so yea..haha



me and her pei ~



playing all sort's of games. fun!! damn funny sumore.
Spot me >=P
















Even truth and dare game..hahah!!!
The night was spend with full of fun and hilarious moments.
Went home kinda late, cause we were enjoying until we forgot the time pass so fast.






No comments: