I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

My blog is dead..


22/10/09

Thursday~~


Gone...



Recently, do u notice my blog become very boring yet, like nothing special to read anymore??


Well, seriously i admit it myself. its like once come in my blog....=.=" same old boring stuff..

Its like, i stop going out like how i use too. No clubbing, Not much money, lossing frens..

I dont have like ppl asking me out like everyday last time. its like my schedule will be pack with every different frens to go different places everday. Until i'll tell ppl. u wanna go out with me. u have to tell me 1 week in advance. imagine that?? =P i'm not trying to exaggerate. but thats the truth.

Nw its like my phone dont even ring once 1 day? with no msg? nor shits.
It use to be like ringing hell lots. Asking me wanna go out, wanna go there. Now when i wanna even go out. i cant seem to find any1 anymore. My frens all seems to dissapear..

I feel like life is really becoming even more meaningless.

I use to already hate life alot, but those time's i had friends always surrounding me, being together with me. Having fun, shoppping together, hanging out at mamak's or macdonald's till the morning comes. will be like talking crap laughing about lots of stuff. just passing time, enjoying thier company..

Or sometimes, going to pasar malam in a gang, buying stuff to eat. Then later on maybe all together will go home and dress up then hit to a club, and enjoy dancing all night long...

Or sometimes even better, wil be so lifeless will like drive down to somewhere far in a gang and just chilling out together, enjoying the scenery..


Sounds fun right? =)


But recently things started to be totally the opposite..since..something happen in my life again. i wouldt really wanna say what happen is just that. everything turns out to be like totally fucked up!

Its like, i'm lock up in some cage. because of some1..
I cant do anything i want.
My job was like to just stone at home??
And wait...till ist time for me to sleep, then sleep.
Then the next morning wake up, and starts stoning again. eat, then sleep again.
Sucks doesnt it?



How i wish, my life would be the life like last time. happy easy life? Dont u agree?? no frustration. Not asking for too much. but just the life that i know. its worth living..




I just wanna be happy...feeling free and easy. Not lock up in a cage.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I want my life back!

Smile whenever i'm awake knowing it would be another happy and happening day & not waking up in the morning, feeling life is pointless.




No comments: