I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dance dance dance!! XD

14/10/09

Wednesday~~




Annie law, the hottie babe. came and pick me up for some dancing competion at some club beside golden sun club..at klang lama. old ppls club lol!

well i just went to join for some reason. P&C. hehe

Didnt bother wining anyway.








i have some issue with my face today, a day that my face cant camwhore..



Anyway then when we reach the place went backstage to dress and doll up for the show case.. So called competition..

DIdnt get to take anypicture's as everything was like rushing here and there and i didnt know any photograhper who took my pic so too bad no picture's..hmm


behind the backstage.. lousy nia. =.="


After the show or so called competition. camwhore more in the car then went to some food court to eat. As me and her was starving...


Fairer, but cool.


Darker, but smile. lol!






cacat hair and face also. esh..=/

Reach the food court.~~~~~~~




Annie and her bf nick.




..and not forgetting Jorida. special hor her name?? =)


No comments: