I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

ME and MELISSA BEH 1 year friendship anniversary!! XD


ME AND MELISSA BEH 1 YEAR Friendship Anniversary~~



This will be a very long long post full of picture's about me and melissa beh, how we become best frens for 1 year already. Dont wanna see it. just close my blog then. =)

How we actually met each other?? From working actually since last year 17/10/08. This shop at 1utama, 2nd floor at new wing called The Pink Pussy Cat. Yes i know the lala shop. so what? i was just wanting to earn easy money.



2008 picture's...

This is where i use to work.


Then melissa beh came along..





















We even went genting together~~





The gang that we used to hang out with...like everday..



Spend chirstmas together in a very weird way....in a padang(playground) at kepong there.. haha what a chirstmas..



2009 pictures~~

Always going to KL to shop till we drop.? =)


HAHA! skipping school in the early morning, to go eat bak ku teh with the gang.




Alyways hanging out the 4 of us, once like family..


me and u love cheetah design things..





Went ice skating together...








Celebrated valentine's day together..~






Normal day outhing without make up.

Then till something happen, our family broke up, me and my that bf couldt get along well.. so yea..



Then just left me and her, and her bf...we use to love to sit lrt down to kl. as it was an eximent for me haha! cause i barely get to sit it.

At pavilion







Brought her to a fashion show with me.
yes i cut my fringe..


I brought her to supper club when it was still open now its close.



Then went for my fren's brithday party..

we were ask to wear mask haha!


Brought her to barcelona..i know what your thinking,
I'm such a bad influces. whatever!! is just gain more experience




outhing and outhing...together..







celebrated her birthday with her 2 times, 1 was barbecue the other 1 was steamboat haha!





Brought her to poppy also..LOL!
Its like everyclub the first time she go, is confirm i bring her..haha!





Went to BonOdori the japanese festival with her too..





HAHA! remember this day melissa? the bad luck day? XD


At delicous..yummy~

I brought her to mardigrass for the hiphop event.


Then brought her to maison too. u love that place dont you beh beh?
melissa, me and jean.




& Now were still friends~~ till today. our looks change dont u think?? =)

I think we look at eachother too much til we tend to look like each other haha..


No comments: