I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

~~~~~~~~~

9/10/09

Friday```



Went mcd's for lunch with my darling daniel..it was his birthday..today.. but sadly. nothing special to do i guess..



my face with very little make up..








Then later went to cruve, to just walking around stop by coffee bean. then after that darling drop me home.

then straight he have to go work then i'll have to follow my family to IOI mall..mom going to gym, then bro and gf just follow. so i cant be stoning at home so follow lorh..=/

darling order 1..dont know whats that. damn bitter =.="



At IOI MALL>>>

btw, check this toilet sign cute anot..??
its in ioi mall's new wing toilet teeheee!


went sakae sushi to eat..

gf kimberly, and my brother.


my love..salmon mentai!! XD




Went starbucks to chill whiloe waiting for my mom to finish her gym....





Lastly she finish, then went home..god damn it..its fucking long her gym..=.="


Then when i reach home , darling came and find me again. guess where we went again..??
Mcd's again. lol! afternoon wen there dy, at night also. lifeless us! XD




No comments: