I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, October 26, 2009

It all started up with a nice day, end up with the worst and saddes night..

23/10/09

Friday``




Went to ou with pam pam darling, went wong kok. We didnt really hav much to do... so bitching and gossiping was our fave pass time haah while yum cha-ing! hmm mm.

The whole day was going perfectly..
























Then we walk around till 6pm, felt like dying. was like so boring and broke. so what to do..we both went home first to rest then later on 8pm we went ou with the rest of the gang. we hang out at ocs.




Then at night we went to Ampang kl there. Some place to sisha. Didnt take any pic that time in that place as our i was seriously..not in good condition..


&&&&&&& THIS THE PART WHERE SOMETHING HAPPEN!!



I wouldt want to tell too much detail's but ppl that night with me will totally know the whole story. Also thank u guys for your support. u know who u are. LOVE U GUYS!! leave me a comment yea babes!! ^^


ANyway as i was saying, me and my bf daniel au yong broke up.


Yup...so i'm now single!!

I guess me and him are just diffrent ppl. We were not meant to be..





No comments: