I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, October 30, 2009

The Awesome Royalty Night weih!


29/10/09

Thursday~~





Jasmine came to my house early first.. then we both get rdy and dress up all. It was fun seeing her and me like getting rdy together like that. it brings old memories back. which it was so sweet last time.

I havent been like hanging out with her for i think 10 months?? haha till today lol!

Anyway why i said i had a totally fucking awesome night? being treat like royalty.. Big thanks to the babe who asked me to go! Jasmine chua! my old time jie. lol haha.


Anyway we went to ou to had our super late dinner, then amir and imran came to join for awhile. Then we all headed down to zouk. ~~ Trust me is was seriously awesome..haha.

U must be thinkin i'm mad or something. But if u knew how we was treated once we reach zouk. The whole time haha! 1 word. SHOIK! XD


LOl okok dont wanna act so "sampat" low class.




Jasmine in the house yoo~~


When were inside zouk lol.
dont want to tell larh its better i guess..lets keep it P&C shall we haha! I just can tell 1 thing. we went to the upstairs vip to sit. Not just that there's more to tell but nah nvm ahha!

Anyyway all i just wanna say! Going zouk with Amir and Imran its Fucking hell awesome!!


Myself and jasmine


Evern evern...=P

Me and evern





Evern, imran, myself, jasmine and amir.



woohooo~~ at night goes...on~



Jasmine and Amir.


Me and her"



ARH!! so fun weih!! i feel so proud last night!



We drank diffrent kinda stuff, but champagne was 1 of the best. =)








john was there too..


The awesome crowd!


Btw, i will be at penang for 2 days,
will be coming back on the sunday evening.
For some car event~~
so miss me yea!! =P


BYE BYE!!




No comments: