I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Friday..~~ boring..

2/10/09

Friday~~


Just a very qucik post, before going out to the station 1 at kepong for the pageant i'm joining later..

Daniel came and pick me up from my house then went ou to have lunch but forget to bring my camera so no pics.

Then after lunch, daniel drop me back home. then he went to work. then till 8pm like that at night. colwyn came and fecth me then drop me at ou for me to meet up with the girls. thanks colwyn daddy =)




camwhore abit~~ while waiting for the girls to arrive...





lepaking outside ou, when all the shop was close?? haha. normal us..



pam pam!





amira!!



chin lee! =)



its been a long time since we got the chance to hang out all together again. =)




After lapaking till kinda late. darling daniel came and pick me up then went to alsafa for dinner. then went home.. as my darling was really tired.. also before that at my house. we kinda had some drama going on.











No comments: