I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Im starting to feel something...>,<




No date allow lol. but just for a remembrence. 28......lol that only.. haha anyway, my new fren chia hou. Freaking funny guy =P


Well it was kinda late dy like 9pm. thanks to me. haha. i made him wait in the car for like 35mins. ><>









Went to sakae sushi to eat. hmm mm my favorite!










My food lol..=.=" all mine..

Geng leh me, so small size eat soo much =P


Then later on went to watch a movie. Finally get to go for movie's once again.

Thanks to that some 1. everytime no time for me...

That whole freaking month only went once movie with him.. gosh..



Its a fucking nice, veryvery funny moive. MUST WATCH!! XD

If u dont watch u will missed out man. trust me..










Then after movie. Went to sunway the station to yum cha.







Were playing this new board games. really interesting in some ways, haven't playing this kinda thing for sometime..so had much excitement! teehee~~


This board game call " The Settlers Of CATAN".


Were drinking and playing boardgames in the sametime plus this group of new frens are really awesome to hang out with.

I had never laughed so hard for so long already. I had 1 of the best night of yum cha-ing. I didnt even have to go club also i feel so freaking happy in just a station 1 lol! =D








For some of u out there, might think. OMG?? why is she playing board games..is she that nerd? LIKE HALLO!! ist not neard. the game is seriously fantastic to play..ok. =P



U do know what kinda person i am right?? i never really like this kinda thing. but why am i playing it now? cause i really think its not bad seriously!








The lolipop~~ =P





No comments: