I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Each day gets better...by slowly..=/



24/10/09

Saturday~~~




Went to "Soul Salon" to do photo shooting for their salon.


HEHE I'll be their hair model for their salon wee~~



Btw, this salon is at 13.1 pju 5/6 kota damansara .
A very nice relaxing salon, prices for the hair wash, colour ect ect all are reasonable.
U should check it out! Especially ppl there are superb friendly ^^









After getting my hair wash, now to style my hair.. face with

no make up at all.



On the process~~~





After doing the first stage, plus with cotton now adding the glitter..


Done with my hair and now make up.


Everything done!! =) Chio not chio!!









After done with everything, went to shah alam for the shooting. there were 2 other models.

Audrey low. =)


Lester the hair and make up artis. Helping another model to touch up.

Alice.


behind the scene...


me!!







Lester heng. the hair dresser and make up artis. geng!




After photo shooting, went home to rest for awhile was freaking tired.!!
Then last minute plan joey ask me to go zouk for juan low's birthday also for the clive megazine event. so i was thinking i'm also single nobody can stop me no more..so yup! headed to zouk then lol!!


The babes for that night, mua, joey, evon, mandy and kate.


joey~




Juan low. the birthday boy..


mandy!


Kate, the really tall girl!


lol haha, look at evon's finger!


Chad.


once again my babe joey! ^^


Though it may be pack with alot of ppl. but it was super boring weih.

they were playing trance song but i was ok with it, but for my babes was like all stoning and not wanting to dance. they say they cant dance with this kinda musci so oh well.... so i was like stoning the whole night.

till i canno tahan. i told them lets go second round. so went overy to juan's place..some bar at kelana jaya ..






Were playing acting like dj's lol!




Dj joey and MC april





No comments: