I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Just slimply lucky day..??


16/10/09

Friday~~




Last minute got a call from Jonathan yam, photographer for extreme mag.


Telling him he needs me for a shoot today. so well, i was free so yup i agreed. Also getting the chance into the mag. Isn't it exciting? XD

Went to this car workshop at cheras called "Formula D" for the shooting.






The other model Sonia Ng, pretty and very friendly girl. =)
She will be on the cover page!


Self camwhore while waiting for my turn...~~~ broed bored..



I look scary when i draw my bottom eyeliner i notice that..



Jonathan, lol! i look so stupid!!



After shooting, its was around 6pm raining very heavily sumore. walao whole day at the car workshop so tiring..hmm =(


Then anyway later jonathan drop sonia home. But i asked him to drop me at ou, well i suppose to meet up with melissa in the afternoon dy. so yea. hehe!




Went to fish & co for dinner with beh beh..


The usual~~

After dinner, just walked around and then started stoning at the shop she used to work..at.


As all her frens was there too. funny ppl. hmm Not long after that i went home loo. then waiting for the bf to finish his work to come over to my crib. miss him much..1whole day not seeing him..seems so wrong..



Guess who?


Melissa beh beh! XD



No comments: