I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

TO: DOTDOTDOT.

seeing as you havent imprinted my message into your spastic brain, im going to post again. also, i ll make the wordings real big. cause i think you re blind. and possibly illiterate.




sohai. yes laaa. i called you motherfucker. you dont like it then give me a fucking NAME to replace the vulgar title laa. since you got no name i give you such a beautiful one you dont appreciate tak kan is my fault right pukima. but then again, you dont dare say your name to us? farking cibai so scared for what? i thought you very big?

want to slap 7 the "grudge" kan?

walk up to me and slap laaa. come come ! choose my right or left cheek? any also can. both also virgin. i never kena before. i feel damn excited to try. slap me laa damn it. IT MAKES ME HIGH.

and yes laa. i have alot of korrs. eight only what. all different mothers wan. you want to consult them on their birth parents so interested for what? go ask them laa. their name all at my blog. wah lan eh. if the whole world my korrs not chun meh. haha jealous is it. i got jies also you forgot to mention is it.

want slap me?

come laaaa, sohaiii.







.

No comments: