I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, July 11, 2008

I went for ESTEE LAUDER model search. =)

OK..it was 28/6/08, i woke up in the morning really nervous.
Cause this is my first time photo shooting like this kinda stuff.



So off i go to 1u..then when i reach there,the make up artist help me make up and all..it was really fun.

But like seriously..even someone as ugly as a witch can be a god es after make up ha ha! XD



After the make up,i will go to another section to do hair wee~~ fun leh!


Haven't done up my hair waiting..was bored, so decided to cam whore haah!

>>>>>>>

















Look like auntie larh..=.=



After waiting...which i almost fall asleep, cause there's like so many people doing also. this is how i look like after doing up my hair. =) Curly change to straight. I didnt get to take it on the set. but i have a sample of it, when i take it in pavilion =)


Nah.. look so much better right..i hate curly hair now!..i want my straight hair back. i reagreated curling it. =(
<<<<<<<

















straight hair so much nicer!





This is the estee lauder pic =) i dun have a scanner so i use my digital camera to take so its kind blur and dark.












Anyway, after everything..leo came to 1u to visit me!








But after walking around..i really hate 1u haha. so boring leh..Then i manja him and say..bi arh bi..can go pavilion arh..?? guess.. what he answer..??














YES!! haha i knew it.








So we fly to KL..when i was in the car..i was wondering..where's my second bro gerald. so i call him up and ask him. his also in pavilion with daphne..so thats even better..hehe.











When we reach there, when to find daphne..to go toilet lol. we were in the toilet for a really long time guess why..?? =) hahah!! Yup cam whore again!
This is wat girl's do best in toilet haha!









After cam whoring..i was dammn hungry. so i hurry went to eat lunch at some reastoran but i could nt remember whats the name. But we seriously were lifeless in the restoran. everybody look at us like we came out from the jungle like that haha..


RUSHING FOR FOOD!!






When we finish ordering things..daphne started cam whoring, which i follow..then aswell my bro too..but sadly, my bi dun have a camera haah!! we were like cam whoring war kinda thing LOL!! childish bt it was fun! here's a video what we were doing in the restoran and some pictures to as well. =) ENJOY!
And wait i didnt know my bro was actually recording..i thought he was trying to take my pic..so dun laugh at me =/..
























leo and me....











My bro and daphne.





























Me.=)








My second bro =.=




























After that, we walk around...then i went midvalley to meet up with leo's sis..and the kurap gang haah!





Sumore after that, we went to hartamas to yum cha till 11.30pm like that.then i chao home..loo..parent's want me to be home bofore 12..=.=wth..




















Yum cha at hartamas

No comments: