I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

This was a few months ago thing. My sweet sixteen.

My sweet sixteen!


Me And Daphne




4 days before my birthday, that is 13/4/08. My parent's went to Italy to buy or see furniture for my new house. they were going until 25/4/08. Which me and my 2 bros was so happy you cannot imagine. then i was thinking to myself..i always had dream of going clubbing and i really would want to have the greatest time on my sweet sixteen. And my birthday is already coming. Since young me and my fren yuin, when were only 13, we always say..we confirm must have a blast on our sweet sixteen.. yup =). And guess what..?? my elder bro jeffrey help me make my dreams come true. thanks you so much kor. I'll always cherish that memory.








Then Me and elder bro planned for me everything..he said u wanted to go clubbing so much right?? 'Nah'..let you go to my most favorite club, which that is bar celona. then i i'm sure it must be a great place if not my bro wouldn't bother going there.




Then on 16/4/08... ngam ngam 12.00am, my phone ring!




my bi..leo..called




ask me to get out of the house..then when i went out..there was a plastic bag there hanging on the gate. I straight away SHOUTED WOO!! and run to the gate. and open it! it was a necklace form ziziano silver =). thanks bi.










Anyway skip skip skip...so 17/4/08 is today! Its a thursday






I WAS SO EXCITED THE MORNING! Even though i still have to go school that morning, i was still freaking smiling the whole time.





Then when i went to school. the whole day the only thing i know i was doing was staring at the clock haha. But somehow something happen in class that day, which it got me so angry and pissed. Some how that day, my school was having a book fair..which my childish classmate boys..bought me a math's card reading thingy as my birthday gift..they purposely sumore..do those irritating..thing in front of everybody. But then at the end i just ignore it i went for early lunch with eltjse my close classmate.












So ngam that day got my fav food sumore, "pasta" YUMMY~~





Then after for few more hour's the school bell *RANG* WOOHOOO!!!!





I was fucking the excited!
















Then i reached home was tired though, so i took a nap. After that i woke up straight fly to the shower..haha! When i was showering..i was smiling to myself lol!












Then time to get rdy!!! WEEHEE!! was changing. Then elder bro shouted from outside my room door and said: i go first yea..?? have to be there early if book the table already..then i said ok. second bro..was still doing his hair haha.











After everything done! i heard a loud car from outside..obviously i know who was that ha ha..my bi..Leo =) then when i came down..my maid was like OMG!! she said i was so beautiful!! LOL!! ha ha i can still remember how was a face. it was hilarious! then OFF I GO TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY!! AT BAR CELONA.















Before we went to bar celona..we went to the lrt station to pick up Daphne. Once i reach to bar celona..i was like wooo..from inside the car window haha.i was (sam pa lau) ok?? i never went to clubbing in a way.











Then i went to downstairs to wait for my elder bro to bring me up..waited....





Then u know what..?? my bro shouted from up stairs..to 1 of the bouncer: itu adik saya!..then the bouncer straight away let me up.





i was like walao!!..yeng..my bro memang so geng haha.










Look! those ppl turn around! @@

Then when i went up, i notis..almost everyone turn around and look at me..damn weird leh..seriously..they make me feel. after that..i look down form upstairs, ah chun!! came..was so happy. he bought me a super big nice cute toy..(CJ7) in like a bouquet of flowers like that, it make me so happy!



CJ7





After slowly slowly all my frens came..then the party got started..then i saw (henieken) i open 1 bottle and finish 1 shot. Belive me..that was a very stupid thing to do. for awhile later..i went down! almost everybody in club thought i was dying haha! it was actually very funny. i notis when everytime i get super drunk, i somehow cant breath properly..lol. oh yea that night was ladies nite..so they had this compotition between 5 girls. they dance to this song feedback by janetjackson damn hot song! those ladies went up to the stage. then me and my frens started dacing and all also..it was so so fun.








In the toilet. Debra., me and daphne.



Then me, dapne and debra went toilet. while i was waiting for daphne,me and debra was like u know.. what girls do it toilet right, vain ass!!! we keep looking in the mirror, somehow..the alcohol came back to my head, then i started slowly dragging from the mirror..slowly~slowly~ ~down. then suddenly, some guy approce me.. and said..ARE U APRIL?? suddenly i got so awake!!! MY EYES OPEN DAMN BIG. cause i got a shocked of my life..how would people know my name?? haha




then i was so drunk actually..i just grab his hand so hard i think..then i said how..u..know..?? how..u..know?? (in a really drunked way) then he said: i'm ken guan you remember, from msn..?? i was still blur then i kept asking who who who ?? haha actually thinking back now..is damn funny! at the end, yup! i did remember lol. though i nv meet him in person but were kinda close. =)







Me cutting the cake!.. i was drunk.
Around 11pm somthing like that, i cut my cake. which it was make by 1 of my elder bro fren..if i'm not wrong, the name is called kai tao!! LOL what a name! XD



then the whole nite just go on and on..







PARTY LIKE WE NEVER DID!!










Around 2am..guess wat..i dance until my high heel broke haha! then i went home and change. i should't have bother cuase when i came back, polis was rating..FUCK IT. so then we went home.







3.ooam just reach home.

By the time leo fetch me home..leo was so tired.so i decided to let him sleep on the couch. seriously..he did. i slept in my room with daphne. daphne stayed over my house cause no 1 would fetch her back to rawang, so yea..haha.







The next morning..i was awake by the sound of an annoying girl YUIN!! haha. nah... jst jk. she came to my house by skeeping friday class..same as me and daphne lol..we could not be bother.. so what!..big deal meh..gt school haha.


















Oh yea on that nite, it was 18/4/08..while i was doing my hw. LOL (copying hw) i sms jie yi to go yum cha. then she said aite! i'll come with nicole, david and juan. so off i go!! then they went to 1u..say go yum cha..haha yea rite!! they brought me to mardi. =P so ngam that nite, got s stupid woman bouncer that is so stric. make me and jie yi cant go in. i wanted to pounch her face belive me..sumore so yong sui! PEH!!





End de end we chao lor. =( so while i was in the car i hurry ask leo where he was, i mean i wont want to waste a firday nite at home so boring, espeacially can come home anytime i want! NO PARENTS!! WEEE~~then he said going to yum cha at aman suria. so i said ok lorh..he came to my house and pick me up went we just reach there, all his fren kept saying lets go..i was like wtf?? didnt we just got here..? they said..go racing larh. whatever larh esh esh esh..so off we go to racing middle of the night..kinda exciting though for me haha.







Race race race...until 3am..lol..he fetch me home it was around 3.55am. when i step in the house..2 bro also fall asleep haha..funny..and then yea..i'm done here. =)























No comments: