I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Cheer 2008!! =D

I Went to cheer on saturday, i know what your thinking..why am i going cheer on sat? though sat is leess people..i just prefer going on sat. i just hate going out on a sunday..dun ask me why?? i have no idea thats just me..=.=









I reach there around 1.30pm, came out of the car. first thing in my mind..FIND TAI YUIN! haah!! guess how actually i found her..she was hanging out with a big bunch of guys outside, those boys was smoking..not surprise LOL. After that we went in and sit down.






(Yuin was pissed at me for kacauing her..when she was typing sms hehe! ^^)






(WERE! bored..cant blame!!)




(Pril & Yuin)











After that, msg justin to meet up for awhile.







(Justin and me)











Sit sit sit..my phone got a msg..my pet di!! ming yao wanna join me too! so sweet ..











(Ming yao didi and april jie jie.)








(HAHA! candid di!!!)











Not for long me and yuin got bored..then my stupid di, ask the most random question (eh yuin how to smoke 1 arh???) ahahahahah!!! that was so fucking random. Cause he saw there's a Dunhil packet on her skirt. then yuin just say:ok larh wanna see..?? sure anot?and my di say..yea yea yea! haha ok then we went out again.






(Yuin's bottom and mine..)





After that when we went out for awhile. so called showing my di how to smoke haha, not me..yuin show him lol!! i heard somebody calling my name (eh april!) guess who..?? the kurap gang haha!






(DiDI haha!)



(Me camwhoring myself!)



(Yuin.....the kurap gang>>>)





We chat chat chat, then the kurap gang wanted to know where is leo. They keep calling..until i got fed up of waiting, i when in to watch my school cheer leader's first.





(The girl's group.)





(The boy's group.)






After that...i meet alot of my other frens =)





(Me and cassidy KOR)




(Ah Fong =P)




(And another fren of ah fong. which i only meet for the first time in real life. i only knew him from friendster actually.)







It was around 4pm that time..leo finnally came back to the cheer leading side. he was at the car side stadium.So anyway, we had nothing to do anymore..so i told leo, bring me to the car side 1..then off we go..





When we reach to that side, it was fucking hot and sunny!! after we watch the car drifting..then me and the rest run under some tress to hide from the sun.haha if not will become fried chicken.



(drifting side.)


(Posing beside a damn nice car.)



(Me hiding)



(Yuin hiding)




(Yes yes yes, i know i'm a poser.)




(Yuin & me..)



Kurap gang hiding haha! (Fauze, alex and kah mun)




(Yuin and fauze..=P)




Around 5pm, we got to send yuin back to the cheer leading side staduim. after sending her back. me , bi and the kurap gang when to chao yang to yumcha. then everybosdy chao home first. getting rdy for liz birhthday.




I went home with bi..to his house. he was tired so he rest up stairs. As i dont want o kacau him. i went downstairs to the computer room.










"BORED BORED BORED"





Was waiting for bi to wake up, while birhthday girl came home, with bf han.



Around 7.30pm, bi finally woke up. then me ,liz , bi and han when to find some crab restoran at kepong...which that was the most stupidess thing to do when u dun even know what's the name of the restoran.







We took 1 hour and a half finding a stupid crab restoran.. we were lost!!!!







AT the end..we gave up, cause bi was going shot plug. so came back to uptown, nearby my house to eat some hokkein me. then liz and han, didnt want to give up finding. they drop us..then took bi's car to find 1 more round =.="






After for a long time they came back didnt get to find again... it was around 10.30pm already. i was getting panick. cause were suppose to bring liz for a surprise party at bar club at KL. But if the time is already 10something how can i still go? i gt to be home at 12.ooam.. so at the end they fetch me home..and they went to bar club..=(







No comments: