I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

This is the first time i write a blog so yea..

Ok....my english is not that good but i'll try.
Hope you guys will undestand. ><





Anyway if your 1 of my frens in real life you would know that..recently something bad really happen in my life. Which i hope it actually didnt happen!! "BUT" It did.




My brother 21/7/87~8/5/08

My elder brother, Jeffrey Lee Siew Wai...got in a car accident and he died. On 8th may 2008. At kelana jaya opposite of yamaha school. In the morning around 1am if I'm not wrong. Cause till today, we haven't found anyone that actually knew the truth of his death, so that's kinda sad. So anyway, this is actually how i found about the accident.



There goes...





7/5/08 On the night before he went out, i was down stairs 'scathing' ?? If thats not the wrong spelling. Scathing some art work for my exam the next day. Well i'm in pure arts. I know what your thinking..=.= As i was drawing it was around 11.30pm i could not sleep cause i was panic that i would fail, so i kept scathing and scathing..suddenly big loud step from the stairs came down my elder brother. He was going out to his favorite place which that is BAR CELONA club he likes that club alot. So when he was walking to the door he shouted: i'm going out bye!! as usual wat he says every time. So then off he go that night. After scatching, i when off to sleep.



When around 2.45am my phone vibrated..which it woke me up, but i just ignore it. AND then again...it vibrated! I got so pissed off, i straight away answer the phone and shouted " WHAT U WANT!! WHAT TIME IS IT!! I GOT EXAM TOMORROW U KNOW!! Then suddenly from the background sound i heard lots of noise. It was very noisey. Then is 1 of my elder brother bestfren name called "Ah chun", then he said:your brother cant be safe. (nei ah kor mou tak kao) Which i thought that it was a joke, so i shouted bac at him. (Just fyi, the whole convo was in cantonese) U NOW NOTHING BETTER TO SAY ARH?? WHAT TIME IS IT? SUMORE JOKING AROUND?? Then he said:i'm not joking YOUR BROTHER CANNOT BE SAFE! Then i sudenlly stone on my bed and think..he wouldn't joke about tat right? And he sound so serious.




After that, he just shouted:Pass the phone to your parent's right now! Which i was kinda dumb for saying:eh, i scared they scold me leh what time is it now worh.. (believe me i was really blur that time) Then he shout back: WHATS wrong with you!! your brother cannot be safe larh!! I dun CARE the fuck their sleeping or what! wake them up now! (then luckily i was abit awake ) Then i said okok..i go lar..eshh=.=




Then i hurry jump out of my bed and fly right to my Parent's room, then knock the door. (they didn't wake up) =.= Then i knock again..HARD as i can..which that woke them up. It was my mom who woke up..then she said:WHAT HAPPEN AGAIN?? in a shouting way. she get really mad when people wakes her up. Then i say: mammy..korkor cannot be safe. straight away! My mom snacth the phone from me. And those talking stuff..happen..like my mom ask him..and he answer all those stuff yea.




After that my dad woke up too. He didn't know Wat happen. But he woke up because of the crying of my mom. The first thing that came out his mouth was: STUPID SON!! WAT HAPPEN THIS TIME?? HE EVERY TIME COST TROUBLE! Then my mom actually know my bro died.. Ah chun told her, but he didn't tell me. So i was like thinking to myself..(why was my mom crying..is not like his dead)




Then ect ect ect......they went to the hospital. And i just went back to my room..and think to myself. (no larh!! no such thing he can die 1..) But in the same time i was also panic..then i lye on my bed hugging my soft toy..and keep praying..nothing will happen 1 larh..like hundreds of time until i cant remember how many times i said it, till i fall asleep.





Around 5am. My mom got home from the hospital. She came in with her whole face, lips pale. Then i ask: so, hows kor kor?? She suddenly broke down with tears and said: your korkor die already!! I was like wat?? HUH?? SERIOUS?? ARH...huh......omg..i cant believe this. (then i kept thinking to my head how can my bro die?) Then i hug my mom ...both started crying..like hell..i never felt that sadness, pain , hurt.everything in my whole life.




And thats how partly it was that nite..the others...is, the next morning we went to some place called nirvana..to settle all those stuff to barrie him and all we went to the polis to..do some stuff cant really remember..everything was so blur..yea..



Here are some pics below..





Funeral.








Outside.







Obituary.







His favorite bag.





In the car going to the place to burail .



4 comments:

SIDO said...

hey, im really sorry about your brother. After reading your post, i feel like i really have to appreciate my family more. You are really strong for being able to scrape through day by day like this. my brother was your brother's friend. he got the invitation to attend his funeral. im also a close friend of ashwinnas. stay strong, you're really cool!
<33333

《踏恶夫》 said...

ms April...u really a tough girl...ur kor kor will proud wif u..his forever dear sis...u muz be strong n be tough..k^^support u always..

Anonymous said...

It touched my heart . I cried wen i saw it.. I'm sorry to heard that . Be brave darling. :')

cheei lola said...

so sad post, cheer up april :)