I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, July 25, 2008

My elder bro's birthday at cinnamon.

It was the 20/7/08



My elder..bro jeffrey lee..rest in peace.


(i really miss u kor..)



Though my bro is not here..so what..?? we still can celebrate his 21st birthday as that was what he wished for. even though a person is not here..there nothing worng of celebrating..that person's birthday..




In the evening..we went to 1 world hotel, to the buffet place called cinnamon. dad and mom was preparing stuff while gerald my secong bro..dunno run to where..and for me..walk to shabu shabu to find my pet di ming yao for a while. =)



we chat for a while then he walk me back to the resotan. before he left..decided to camwhore with him. tehee~~

Me and pet di di (ming yao)



CuT3!! ^^



Poser!!




=)





Around 7.30pm people started coming to the party.





My second bro and me =P





us again =)





April and ayumi




Ayumi =)




Ah fuen..the model =)





Ayumi. Ah Fuen . April




Scott the tall guy =P




Ka ho..




Karl xen =)





kok wai.








After, cam whoreing..lets eat!! YUMMY!! =P


BREAD!!




The chef @@





Steam boat.




Steam things.




Tempura





Dessert.





=)




CHOCOLATE!! I LOVE YOU!!





I love this jelly!! is damn nice and cute..espeacially tasty!! =P



After eating..feel full. decided to take a walk..
and wanted to go toilet. But once i enter..change my mind..haha the toilet is a very nice place for cam whoreing! LOL!!




Me and mom. do u know she nv wears make up.











Yi hui ^^




Xiao ting...





April and daphne.










HAHA she's blur.



her hair is so god damn long.







PICK YEE








MySelf .




HAHA ah lai went in to the girl's toilet ><





Last but not least..when back to the restoran..eat some dessert and went home. Oh and also..the restoran people keep asking us, where's the birthday boy..my parent's just lie and say..'oh he miss the flight..to come back..to malaysia.."(we have to lie rite..??)



My parent's





Went home around 11.30pm..waited for 12.00am to wish my bro happy birthday.

















His birthday cake.

















Belive me..we might look like were happy..but somehow were just showing it out..deep inside our heart..there will always be a cut..in bettween....



=(




No comments: