I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Confirmation day =) At SFX church.

It was the 19/7/08.




OK around..12pm ken guan came to my house and wanted to fetch me to go 1u..but..my parent's didn't really trust him so..at the end, my mom is the the 1 who fetch us there. i know..how embarrassing. =.=
We reach there, went to zanmai and eat.




Then after everything..mom fetch us back home. which i had to go to subang parade to alter my some clothes. so mom kinda trust him already. haha so ken guan drove his car then off we go to subang parade. after altering those clothes..had to wait for a while to go back and pick it up. so we decided to yum cha at secret recipe. =)


Guan driving =)




Me and him ^^



CAMWHORE!! haha



It was around 4pm already..we hurry pick up those clothes back and rush home. i was late for confirmation already. went home. run inside the house quickly change clothes and fly to the church haha.





Reach church already..hurry went toilet to set my hair properly.. then go attend the confirmation ceremony =)


Taken by daphne




Going down to church




DAD


MOM



Me and my ah yi..


PANIC!!



Going to the bishop


haha! after putting the oil on the forehead..><


FUNNY!!




After the ceremony..when back to loyala hall to celebrate. =)




uncle, me and daddy. =)



Confirmation name. April=angel , daphne=charice




Me and ashwinna =)



Me & jeremy.



Me and john





Me and warren!! LOL.




Me, ben and ashwinna




Me and justin ^^




Ann josephine and me! Love her!






Aaron and me




April and raisa





jeslyn darling.






Weng onn(daring guy)



After the confirmation..when to TTDI PLAZA to get some drinks.



Bi and me




><

After few drinks..went home and sleep..

No comments: