I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

A total change........

18/12/09

Friday....




Went to cut my hair, was getting real bored of myhair.
As usual went to pee-ka-boo at curve.

Before

and then..................................................................
......................................................................
..................................................
................................
.........................
.................
............
.........
.....























.......
....






....


.


After



...lol i knoow!!!

I actually cut my hair short right.. cause i was really bored of my long hair..

well i dont really like the ending results. i think i'll go back and cut it shorter soon...esh..




Btw, i bought a new ring from vincci..cute hor? haha! =P





No comments: