I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, December 7, 2009

K.O =.="


4/12/09

Friday...




OK i was totally so freaking tired on this day, why? i just got back from zouk at 4.30am. Then went to wash up everything already 5am smtg lar right. what's the point of sleeping when at 6am have to wake up again, so better not sleep right? why i have to wake up so early? becasue have to take my art exams..=.=" lol spm still go clubbing haha!



I can actually still remember while i was drawing my art. haha my head keep dropping to the art paper..funny!!



Actually i blame no 1 but myself..hmm mm. but who care's! I have extremely fun time in zouk.


Anyway after going school got back home, was suppose to meet up 1 of my fren from sabah, shin chan but i didnt feel like cause, i feel so tired until like damn headace and feel like puking every min, and first inpression its important. i dont wanna let him see my fuck up face right? so i cancel. sorry shin chan.

Then last minute plan, evern call me say lets go ikea then go facial.. lol!
Then i feel that, staying at home also no point so i follow her lorh. then when for facial was a good choice, make me feel very relax back and not like puking haha! thanks evern for the facial! haha i enjoy it! love you babe.



both also no make up at all..


At ikea...

Vic and evern


Some lights that i find it nice...=)



Then after ikea, went for facial, then didnt take picture anymore lol..
After that went to meet up with evern's fren at some pub at kota damansara then chill there till late..


Also then after the pub, went to spicy a mamak to eat our favorite mee. indoo mee with 5 slices of limau haha. me and everns fav =P

No comments: