I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Chiong k, and zouk, for the 1 year anniversary for 4PLAY! =D

3/12/09

Thursday~~



HEY Y'ALL!! my blog reader's. Do u notice my blog been dead like almost everytime, even picture's getting lesser and not so intresting anymore to read? do u feel that way? cause i do myself.

I feel lately my blog don't seem to be as happening as last time and not posting up at the officiant time. Dont whats wrong with me lately, always feeling tired, moody and lazy..hmm but i hope i'll be the old me soon again. wish me luck yea!..

Went ou Neway with my babe vern vern~~ =p

For chiong k with her old schoolmates.




Me and Evern`


Btw, she's freaking good at singing seriously..






Anyway then afterchiong k. she droped me first, as she had something to do first then later around 8pm she came and pick me up we went to c park parsar malam. teeheeee. =P


Then after walking around pasar malam having our lok lok for dinner yummmmyy, we went zouk for the 1 year anniversary for 4play. I love 4play seriously awsome! =P


And then before that, while i was trying on some clothes what to wear for the night, and when i decided what to wore i was so excited, cause i never wore that shirt before even though i wore it for sometime dy...when i took it off..very fast this is what happen...


.........................................................................
...................................................................

.........................................................
...............................................
....................................
...........................
................
........
....
..
.
.
.
.
.
.












""" Shreck!!!"""" i heard the sound @.@
but i didnt feel a thing yet..
till suddenly i look at the mirror...WTF!!!!






=.=""""" great......
its even redder in reallife,
cant see preoperly from picture's..


Is cause by this clothes..geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees....the stupid sequins.. fuck it.


ANyway forget about that, then here we are at zouk...
didnt take much picture's as we were very late...


Jayce, Me and Evern


Jayce.


Taizi was there too..=)



No comments: