I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry X'mas eve..2009


24/12/09

Thursday~~






U know what ppl...this year my christmas was the worst EVER!! screw 2009! -.-"

But luckily thanks to edmund he ws so nice to drop me at maison when he was like so far away... he just perposely came all the way to fetch me from me house then drop me then he went to his frens party..
like jam all the way.

u know how is christmas eve 1 right?
sumore the place he was going was not at kl somewher far far..dont know wheres that place.. thank you so much edmund!




On the way jamming-.-"



thanks edmund. ;)


ppl at the roadside spraying and spraying -.-""""""



Finally then reach maison...hmmmm bump into lots lots of ppl. but always the same didnt manage to take photo with all of them.



love this cup from maison..... :P


Ainsley






MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! everyone shout..
and there goes me.. stoning at 1 corner..
hmmmm :/



chris ee


Andy ong ^^


& beh beh the stupid girl that came super late...




but yet still love her haha!


its 1 year dy beh beh..
still remember how we spend our christmas last year?? haha><


Adele, jie yi, ka poh and mua


Racheal jie


Ah yat..




And thens how i spend my fucked up christmas.. :/




No comments: