I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

My sucky prom 2009..


16/12/09

Wednesday~~



Yes..my prom is finally here.
The day i say byebye to my secondary school frens. Also best time ever why??


NO MORE SCHOOL!!! YES!!!!


Like the same as every girl, their go to the salon to get their hair done...

Yes, i went to Monsoon-id, my guy best fren colwyn done my hiar.
I didnt do like any curls all sort kind of thing cause my hair was having some trouble so i just blow dry straight it.

btw, excuse me for my stupid way of sitting...
i was panick cause i was runing out of time.



And then..here we are for make up same as everygirl.

For my make up, i went to Makeup forever. Where my fren work there to.

My babe stephy. she's very pretty, and super good in make! =P


Then skip skip skip..
last minute got my dress, shoes and bag..gosh!!!
then off i went to my prom.
Late for 2 hours'' =.="








































No comments: