I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

GoodYear Formula Drift.


20/12/09

Sunday....




Went to GoodYear Formula Drift with Wai hung and friends.. it was held at MAEPS which stands for Malaysia Argo Exposition Park Serdang.
Anyway thanks for the ticket wai hung! i had fun. :)

Btw meant few friends there too. ^^

BUT! i got my first very serious bad "sunburn"
I usually dont get such thing though, even im under the sun for so long. i guess the sun yesterday was seriously too strong..hmmmm

Seriously it hurts..stupid mark on my body..and leg..
it hurt so bad till it itches...:(





My new short hair stlye..like?


All the awesome cars....










me and wai hung..













Yumi.


Jun tan. :)


Jinny.

big big air balloon! u can actually control it to fly up to the sky!! :D




Then after the event, i went home and change then went ou.

Had dinner at wong kok with stephy and ashley and friends...


Finally get to eat this rice, i never had the chane to try it.
its ok lah..but it makes ppl very fast full.


Stephy.^^


Ashley, after so long finally meet up with her again haha. :)

No comments: