I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

When everytime i close my eyes...

15/09/09

Tuesday~



Once again, i went to school why? cause we have to retake the class photo once again and the worst part is..i went for facial yesterday and today i'm putting make up. wtf. righ? totally pointless actually even going for facial. F#@*(*&&^$^%#(*&)(*& my class ppl sometimes.

So f*ing last minute and always never trustable. why cant they just come for the photoshoot for the first time. now that have to make the second time. fuck it..

But nvm, so then i went with make up. Knowing my skin will be spoild once again. was trying to heal it but, guess not.


joanna loo. =) love her to bits!


Somebody brought it for us to camwhore?? haha!





Seriously.. having her beside me. keeps me happy. she's really a fren that will last forever. she was always there for me. keep me awake in class. having break with me. spending the time together everyday in school.


Btw, haha this pic was actually take for myself trying to be emo look. then suddenly when i look back at my cam. EH?? she was behind me doing stupid faces lol! ><




Once again dress up for the class photo..~~

Eltjse


Aaina





Yip seong. the guy who always make the class laugh.





Kar chong. the silent boy. He doesnt talk at all. seriously. but good looking XD


Yong jun, the guy that was with me in the same class since form1 till form5. The 1 who always bully me too. but i guess the older the person get, they grow up? haha.











Min wei. Just being himself??.



Benita, myself, marie and putrina. =)

There's more photo in facebook. angel_aprillee@hotmail.com



After the class photoshoot, it was pointless for me to stay at school so eddie came and pick me up then went ou for lunch.

Then fetch me home. so right..now i'm actually stoning at home. =/

No comments: