I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Class photo day.

4/9/09

Friday




WOW shocking right? i went school finally haha!

whats the reason i go? XD cause got class photoshoot lorh, even why would i bother going. so yup i woke up early and when school that day. =)



Also for you idiots who last time say why i never blog about me in my school. WELL i am now right? u asshole! =P



me in my school uniform. =)



ok well, our school obviously has to tie up our hair when we go school, but today everyone in my class i mean "almost" everyone didnt tie up cause we didnt wanna have our hair having the hair tie mark on our hair so yea. like after we tie then let down it would have the bending mark right?


yun xin.



yes, my school uniform..well i never do look good in it. =.="


See my name tag?



EMPTY MUCH!

My well known class for always the least attendance. haah! my class have 20ppl. but only always got like 12 to 13 students come. somehow every of us take time to skip lol! XD



taken by yun xin. =)



eltjse darling. =)
the pretty girl in my class.

ok enough with the school uniform say hallo to all of us dress up for the class photo! =D our theme was Alice in wonderland? lol. i didnt suggest that but whatever. colourfull it is..


yunxin, eltjse and me.







Getting rdy rdy!! =P



putrina



once again eltjse



min wei.



kar chong. =)



marie



benita



yun xin



And the last! my jie. joanna. =) love her to bits. she's the 1 who always there for me. i hang out with her everytime when i'm in school.



Btw wanna see more photos go to my facebook and see if your my fren from facebook. lol?



After school, i went over to debra's house then later on wehn to ou again. =) then went to eat up with my babe's.

then after that eddie came and pick me up to go to mines for his car team TT. (teh tarick sesion) (yumcha) (tea sesion) something like that lol!


debra. =)




Pam pam. =)



simple dressing leh. =)
And yes i am wearing short's inside.


i wore my hallo kitty crocs out! =P



eddie^^



His car team TT. just like hanging out section.

No comments: