I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Just a simple day.


10/09/09

Thursday




Day and day pass by. Its just always the same. Getting sick and tired of life. But what to do? Friends come and go they never do last long. Same as guys too. Dont expect too much in life, cause at the end you get nothing.


Anyway, went to have dinner with eddie at some coffee shop at kota damansara there. then went ou to get some stuff then he droped me home.









After that dress up, daniel came and pick me up to go redsquare, as taizi and weng said they will be going there so yea to so called support dj ernest. At the end everybody went to zouk cause redsquare was totally empty! wahaha =D so yup we all headed to "zouk".


daphne and me. at redsquare toilet.


Zouk with taizi the guy with lanci face but very 38 ! XD




Oh yea bump into my darling jac jac!





John was there too..


weng weng zhai~


New fren jason hor, he works at monsoon-id. =)



& my dancing partner for the night Ainsley babe~ trust me, she can shake man!

No comments: