I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Just give some hope to yourself. it might make things better..

23/9/09

Wednesday..




Went gardens that day, had lunch at Sushi zanmai. =) i just love japanese fooood~~





i somehow look really ferice in this picture.. dont u think so?





i love this "cawanmushi" its egg with salmon small orange egg? =P
I forgot whats the real name for the thing. haah!


Loves!!! salmon mentai. weeee~~




After lunch went to buy the bracelet that i wanted to buy that day, which i was broke so didnt get to buy. but nvm, my hero came today! XD From promod.


Weeeee im a happy girl><>






Then later on, went starbucks to chill, while waiting time to pass. For the movie to start.







oh btw, recently my skin is affected by some rashes. i have no idea what happen to my face. so yea. my make up somehow will be rather thicker than usual??


Anyway then, it was time for movie time. i watched "G-force" that day. a very funny cute movie! watch it XD. Cannot be missed!

I went to the signature to watch. the sit's was very specious indeed.












After that, went to konot pasar malam...again. this time with sheryl and elva..

De bracelet from promod.


yes, eating lok lok for dinner again..excuse my stupid hair..


me, sheryl and elva.
ok, this pic is really candid, i was lik eh eh come lets take picture then,
eddie snap it already. wtf. i wasnt even rdy yet..


me and sheryl, in the clinic. my baby elva wasnt feeling well.




After eating and walking around, it was time for quattro again...




sheryl, mua and elva.
I wore very casual..hor..??











Linus and eddie..


daphne, me and sheryl.





btw, i really think quattro suck larh. there's no dance floor.
and dont even let ppl dance on the stage. fuck quattro..






No comments: