I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 28, 2009

"J" Jealousy!! sucks!

27/9/09

Sunday~~~
Went to damansara perdana there for photo shooting at some spa.. call what" presidentual spa" the service there the ppl was so f*ing rude phhtt damn that bitch. btw photographer ah ming.
Anyway continue. as i was saying went for photoshooting loo picutre's will be update soon..










Then after photoshooting i felt hungry so went to full house to eat. it was my first tme there though. really excited. the place its really nice =) food ok ler..






After eating went to take some random picture's...btw sorry no interst blogging...today dont know why..




bimbo much!/?!


erm me and ~~**?? haha shhh secret!!


looks akward..=.="





















Then after everything, ah ming send me home.

Then daniel the hero fetch me out once again..to pavvii ..


orh...^^ kind off candid. he look like small kid right.
smile till so cute..







Went sakae sushi for dinner..






The thing that daniel kept complaning about rm9.90...
for this kinda shit plate for this 2 things.
when he onself took it. =.="

my salmon mentai! loves it to bits~~


face still having rashes..



mentai tofu! another of my faves..


No comments: