I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day


**14/02/09

Saturday!



I was already hang over like fuck, i slept at 4am..but still end the end i woke up at 7am. To bath and get rdy to go to my darling's school sports day. Ah toong and melissa came to pick me up.

Once i reach the school then, went to find darling. When i saw him, I saw Flower's!! got so excited =D After temaning him for a while..sitting there.

After that, went back to the car to redo my make up, as there's nothing to do or see in the stadium. was just fuck'ed up boring.

Btw, also i went several place to to find toilet..well mainly to throw out( i know disgusting ) but what to do, if not let the alchol stay inside my body and feel terrible?? NO WAY!! man..
Its like we went to a mamak..then find for toilet..
When to wong kok to eat..find for toilet again..



Also..1 of the roses damn cacated..it kept falling off..=(



Feeling miserable..








One of the rose that was fake 1..has a very nice smell on it.. =P




LOl!! sorry larh..( i look fucking sohai ) nothing to do in the car..
then cam whore with the flowers lorh.




Thanks for the flower's darling ci =)




U see?? how cute. =) (there's a word there saying i love you)
On the rose.












Melissa












This is what i saw when i was retouching back my make up in the car... gosh..damn it..







i seriously..don't know why they like to humiliate them self?




Actually while were waiting for a our fren to run..which it wasent his time yet..
so we went to mamak to yum cha then went wong kok to eat. then came back to the stadium again..lol





I was so bored...to death..i even try out a new style tying the ribbon.
it was suppose to tied behind, end up i tied it like that. =)









Melissa's beh smaller version octopus. ( i also wanted )







After for 1 or 2 hours.. GOSH!! finnaly the f*ing sport's day ist kinda over..cause we actually just went there to support 1 of our fren..runing. At the and..he got Gold medal! =)

Then we went to kepong the jusco the KFC to eat and buy movie ticket.















KFC.




I notice recently..my arms is getting very huge..@.@""




After eating.. we went back to ah jiang's house to rest for a while. cause the movie starts at 5.3opm. when now was only 2 plus.. and that mall was just boring!!

Me and my darling was not watching though..cause they want to watch a movie dont know what name already..it was a fucking scary kinda show..so i oviously wont want to watch it. >=(
Then when the others went to watch..me and my darling just sleep for the whole time..it help me though...lots, make my stupid headace gone gone gone!


Later when they came back from the movie, we all went to curve.




On the way to curve, was very jam..started getting bored.
then my cam whore again lorh.





Melissa and me in a shop called Pu3.




After walking around curve, we went to aman suria kayu, to yum cha then go home.









No comments: