I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

FuCKING Fed Up! I cant keep it inside anymore!


10/02/09

Tuesday..



SERIOUSLY!!!


People!! Have u got no life!! Why do u like to make fun off people.

Do u think your that good?? HUH?? seriously??

Maybe is just that people are brought up in diffrent way. Yea...so........
They cant dress how well u guys can.
Cant talk english like how u can.
Doesn't act lan 7 ci like u guys. (THEY ARE BEING THEMSELF)

Not that rich like u guys.

I'm not saying that people is making fun of me. BUT your making fun of my frens!! which i dont like! GET a LIfE larh fuckers!


So what lah!!! think properly before u guys actually even make fun...

What happen your in their family..?? (think) do u think u will still end up like what u are today..if your brought up in not such a good family background.

Seriously..dont be so immature larh. u think your matured but, your not at all!


YOUR NOT THAT GOOD EITHER!!

(GET THAT INTO YOUR FUCKING HEAD)





1 comment:

testing said...

1st time visit ur blog ;)
Personally feel that leopard print doesnt suit u..too old for u =.= no offence, just my 2 cent ;)