I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday !! ZONG SHEN!! =) "DogDog"


~ 5/02/09~

Thursday...

Ok..mom and me went 1u, to buy the cloths that i reserve from top shop that day.

After that, we went to midvalley to meet up with zong shen. Well, zong shen could not come pick me up, cause he dont have car?? so yea.. So i have to ask my mom to fetch me haha.







seriously..it was sunny and i was trying to look out the window..and then take a pic.
this is what happen's haha.
oh yea, also!
i was cliiping up my hair to make my hair shape nice.
cause its like flying everywhere @.@""







Reach around 1smtg, then me and mom walked around and went it to "dorothy perkins" walk walk walk..haha! mom bought me another top! thanks mom! =P

After that, i call zong shen to come find me. then when he reach outside of dorothy perkins.
I was like OMG!! he looks exactly like in the picture's.
Ok, i know what your thinking right now..why am i saying that he looks exactly like in the picture's?

Well for the truth, i knew him friendster
I KNOW LIKE OMGOSH!!
(your thinking that) SO WHAT!!

Today was our first time meeting up, after i knew him for like almost 1 year??
He stay's at klang and works..so we never got the chance to meet up.
But were really seriously..close frens.

I know like people say its not good to know people from the internet..
So what larh. i knew so many frens from friendster also. until today i'm still here..not dead.
U just have to know..whether your sure whether that person is a safe person to mix with.
And i know zong shen!! Is a great guy! =)
After that, we went lunch together. Mom, me and zong shen. Well my mom treat it like a birthday gift for him..?? haha

mom and zong shen





















This is what i ate.












After lunch and walking around. mom went home. Me and zong shen went to watch movie. We watch this cantonese movie called (looking for a star) NICE MOVIE!! =)


After movie then it weas time to choaz!!
It was getting late. cause zong shen had other plans.. so we took ktm, lrt, taxi to get to my house?? lol!! long..........way to gooo..

After reaching my house..he went back to take lrt home again...omg..sorry to make it so troublesome for u zong shen. its like doing back the same process..=.="
So so sorry..zong shen

He wanted to do that cause, he scared it will be un safe for me..to take those public transport myself. its kinda dangerous though..(its so thougtful of u zong shen)


HAHA! went to press money. wallet emtpy! ><






In the taxi.







I'm really so sorry..about making you get home late..zong shen =(
Didnt mean to ruin your day..

No comments: