I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Me and Ah Ci darling first month =)




31/1/09

SATURDAY.





Ah toong , ah ci and melissa came house and pick me up at..10smtg.

After that we went nearby my house the coffee shop to eat.

At taman tun.

( Also..my darling was having a bad fever actually.. But i mean it was our 1 month anniversary..how could he not..celebrate right..??)






ah toong, melissa, ah ci, me



In the car park...





Her octopus is call Mr.Q.

Melissa really look like his mom!! haha


(hmm anyway i thought of a better name for my octopus. Use to call it 'ci ci' think i'll change it to "blury". haha! dont ask why. i have my own reasons. )






Went for ice skating, we play and play for like 3 hour's haha!


It was so much fun weih. havent played for a long time.













After ice skating, we just lepak around, we had nothing to do.

Around 6pm went to find clarence at somewhere forget what's the place call again.

Beside coco banana. Was some sisha place.

I just went there to wish him dy, cause it was his birthday. But couldt join him to go red box, well cause i had other plans.

Then for a while more then i we all toong, melissa , ci and me went ou to watch movie.






Candid, look to the right..?? =P



Look left & right..?? haha..><






Happy 1 month anniversary ci darling! muacks =)





























Orh!! sweet hor..??










HAHA! totally candid. wasnt even rdy to take!






I was actually falling backwards..


































































Hmm, after walking around, went back to my house for a while.


As i wanna change my outfit. haha. Well my pants was wet..because of ice skating.


Didnt wanna wear tube to cinema..?? it would be cold. So after changing, off we go to ou.







After the movie, we went arcade to lepak lepak again. haha As usual.



Then later after that we went aman suria the kayu to yum cha.



Btw!! we watch the movie "bride wars" its seriously a nice show. DONT MISS IT!! =D






























Oh yea..1 more thing. This is what happen to my leg after ice skating..=.=""

The 2 dots..are because of 1 of my new voir platforms. So excuse it.

But the line's..are totally becuase of ice skating =(









My jacket cacat..1..








Thats for today..chaoz!! =)





No comments: