I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I guess things are getting better!! XD


20/2/09

Friday




Seng hoe , fauze and leo.



Around 3pm plus, leo came to fetch me and we went to curve to eat lunch at old kopitiam.




me again..




Bored..







Then after lunch, curve dont really have much to walk..so i decided to go ou instead. So off we go. =)




HAHA!! fauze trying to act cool with the sunglasess.








That days weather was just freaking hot !! zz =/








nothing better to do in the car..but to cam whore =P




Finally we arrive at ou, then we walk around feel hungry again. then went to mark's asam laksa to eat again.

After eating we wanted to watch movie but all the movie time just dont suit the time for us, so end the end we didnt watch loo..

Then we went to the arcade to play..and play.. then after that was time to drop here drop there. when u know before club everbody wants to look their best.?? yup so we drop 1 by 1 to go home and change.

Then it was time to party!! =D
At first we planned to go coco, then in sudden we change plan..we went to poppy!



Me and leo




again. (esh my face look stupid here) =.="




Bryan , leo and me.




Bryan =)



Me and my babe stephy! heart her =)












Fauze.=P



Seng hoe.




Everybody going nuts!!



And u know..what..? @.@

ok! this beer girl has been kacauing our whole table the boys 1 bye 1 none stop! GOSH!! she's disgustingly cheap. The boys was already trying to avoid her and not touching her..but she kept going closer and closer lol!!

And why am i dancing with her..?? LOL!! the boys ask me too.. so that she dont have the chance to kacau them hahaha!! sad right??

Also i have no idea..why was her hand at her..(p****) seriously..eeeee...and also i dont know why my eyes on that time was looking there. YUCK!!

i didnt even know she was touching it..until i saw the pic when i uploaded it to my com. i guess i was actually looking at her tatoo on her boobs..but for that moment i swang my head and opps..i was looking there..? @@

nvm nvm we shall not talk about her no more..




seng hoe was..like: no!! dont take my sweating look!! haha.



Disgusting cheap girl , me and fauze. can u see fauze's hand pointing at that girl..? haah!!




Me and..fauze's hand..?/




was getting late.. and going home soon..




Me and fauze again.




Leo. self take using my camera =)






Thats for the night...


No comments: