I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just another day ...=/

**Wednesday**
28/1/09



Woke up kinda late, today. Got a hang over last night. seriously bad hang over.

Then took a bath, ate lunch. Then went out with bro to ou..to just shop around, as i have nothing else to do at home.



Went to ou arcade again, this time i spot something just makes me and my brother laugh.

(1u mat rempit)










After shopping around. Went home to pick up my maid, and then bro drop us at 1 of my auntie houses, for a chinese new year celebration dinner..kinda thing. Then off he goes to his own party.















Reach the house, meet some cousins that i havent seen for quiet awhile.
































The girl's =) (full body)



Again.













doggy! guess what's this dog's name??
Its my favorite food name. haha.
Ppl that know me well will know haha! =D





















was bored..then started to take picture's of my accessories.











Meet pinky robot! =)
Bought it from 1u, fourskin.















From hong kong disneyland..?? =)




Was at night dy. After dinner, we all just have nothing to do. I suggested LETS DANCE! lol.
And they all think was a good idea. so here we are!!















Were so shiok sendiri ppl weih..!! haha


















No comments: