I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai ( so called )


{ 26/1/09}


Went to grandpa's house to "bai lin". visit in a way.

we went there much earlier, so we went to mcdonald to eat lunch. lol, weird right??

Eat that for chinese new year celebration. But it was our onw family only.

My grandpa eat "zai" (vegetarian) .. so he ask the maid to cook for him to eat home.




in grandpa house. i look really shity..(didnt put make up)










Brother..




dad, mom and grandpa.



hehe. me and my bro wore the same polo tee =)




SEVEN !!





hehe! =)






Mcdonald







finally the rest came.




where ever i am, your always still in my mind, and u know its you.










Got home. Around 3plus.
Ci darling came and visit me =) ooorh!! hehe (happy)
stay for awhile, and he gtg home to eat dinner..dy. aiks.. -.-'





me , ci ci and ci darling haha!





the octopus is call ci ci! =P




CI CI!!






Lan yeng..lol.




i'm all your's...




haha cute nia..



lol, thats how he talk's on the phone..when his on the bed. ><
HAHAHA! ( i'm going to get scolded by ci darling for putting this foto up ) =P




i love you..


No comments: