I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy,dissapointed..but at the end, was totally worth it!!!!! =D


** 24/1/09




At 2pm, ah toong, beh beh and ci darling came my house to pick me up to go midvalley to hang kai..(walk walk). and somehow, my skin look super terrible today =(



in the car park...


beh beh & ah toong.





Ci darling.






Walking to midvalley, as we park our car at gardens.







And went to pink pussy cat to find our old manager..(she's a bitch) haha! the midvalley side 1. not 1u one. she fucking fat ugly & she thinks she's pretty..gosh! Actually i didn't want to go find her..beh wanted..=.=" i hated her.



inside pink pussy cat.




i got irritated by my new AX shirt..was freaking loose..so went to hunt for a new shirt to change. =)





the guys. =P




Found something in mng! YESH!! =D




hehe like it..?? leopard!!



In diva. felt my neck was empty. so went shopping for accessories. At the end we bought matching necklace's. me and her =P





when were walking pass zara. suddenly my phone rang~~ yuin called.


This is what she said: april, are u in midvalley?? then i stop walking. stone.. @.@'



Then i said :u saw me didnt you? she say :yea. then i wanted to go find her, but she said she left already.

"Right" she think's i'm dumb. NOT!! so once she hang up, i walk straight into zara, saw her..lol!!


Then talk to her for awhile, then i left. Well, i totally understand why she didnt want me to go find her, cause her mom was there. well her mom hate's me. dunno what's her prob. who care's about her mom anyway..=.=""





As usual..after walking around, was time for food. went to the higest floor the food court. i really like the chicken rice there!! is damn tasty leh!! u should go try it. =D














After eatin, went to the arcade for a while..




beh and mua.









love you ci darling.






lol..detona..=P (did i spell that correcetly..) =/



why do i look so serious...=.="



family =)



After around 5pm. bro came to fetch me home =( scared there was jam all shit..
was very dissapointed could't spend more time with them.

Parent's wanted me to eat dinner with them in kl, so what to do..gtg. After that toong, beh and ci darling went to ah jiang's house to chill then go eat bak ku teh. then went jusco kepong to watch movie, i wanted to go too.....eshhhhh.





Around 6 plus. went pavilion, went to this restoran that i always go. called "Angus", is the highest floor. the food are really nice, but price..argh~~~kinda expensive though.
Sometimes eating too many times of the same food you'll get bored.so i rather eat bak ku teh.
Anyway the angus restoran have nice speggetti and beef all that.. if you want to eat nice food in pavilion, u should go to this restoran.


mom. dad and bro.




me..




mom



dad



bro.


After dinner..walk around with parent's. didnt have mood at all. wanted so badly to hang out with my fren.
Suddenly i saw this woman carrying LV bag, then i shouted to my dad say: daddy!! lets go LV =D..here nothing to walk. Then he said arh ok larh go larh go larh...lol.
Then my bro suddenly smile at me..with some kind of evil smile. (meaning, were planing to buy something.) muahahaah!!



me and bro (us..are just us woohaha!)



parent's.



nice deco!



were reaching nearer to LV >=P hehehehe







GUESS WHAT...??? at the end...













































































YESH!!!! I BOUGHT A BAG. BRO ALSO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH ( we just love branded stuff)


Now i'm only glad, i followed my parent's. if i actually went to eat bak ku teh. i would't had got the LV bag!!! la la la la la la la





BOO YAH!!!!!!!





No comments: