I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

1 whole day spend with family. good hor => haha!


...25/1/09...




Woke up early morning, 6.30am. get rdy for church. =.="
Reach there at 8plus.
Finish around 10am.
Went ss2 to eat brunch.


After that went home to rest until 1.40pm, change and get rdy to go ou with bro to watch movie. watch this movie called "Inkheart". Its really a nice fantasy ish movie i guess. but just watch it, wont regret trust me =)

After movie, went 'voir' to buy a shoe that i wanted.
After that went home and chill for awhile, then it was time to dress up and go for dinner..with parent's frens.



bro in the lift.

and then me again..haha.




In voir.







randomness..



Got home..saw this cute cat outside our house..digging the rubbish bin. so me and bro went to look lol..











outside my house..


lol the cat love's my bro somehow..=P




in the room getting rdy.




i didnt know how i even got this pic..the effect came out like that ..




in the restaurant with bro..



camwhore..1



camwhore..2



dad, uncle, auntie and mom.



bro, fren and dad.




then me.=P









i like this bracelet..its shining!! wee =3




mom and me. i look so retarded at this pic..=(



candid bro..!!



i like my earings =)



camwhore..3



finish dinner loo..(thank god!!..it was f*ing boring larh..)



full body shot. =)






No comments: