I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Sunway pyramid, pavilion then maison~~ =)


12/11/09

Thursday~~




After so long, finally got the chance to hang out with Eddie again. =) its been a long long time since we last sat down together and have a conversation.

Anyway we went sunway pyramid, had T.G.I Friday's for lunch. hmm mm~~ i feel gooood~~ thanks Eddie. the beef was awesome!





he ordered salmon.


I ordered beef.

















Then after lunch, we walked around pyramid. then it was time for me to go pavilion for Esprit fashion show with chia hou. he came and pick me up.


I didnt take much picture's though as the clothes style wasnt anything special.







me and chia hou


Then let the fashion show begin.~~






















After fashion show, went to have dinner at pavi's food court. which chia hou say he wanted to always try. lol XD





my sizzling noodle.

yes, i'm a left hander.....so?


chia hou with his chicken rice haha.



Then at night, maison here i come again..^^

lisa ho!


chia hou.


Once again, the 3 of us. me, melissa and jolene




The very tall ainsley.. ><

jason. =)


The babes.

No comments: