I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Another day......

14/11/09

Saturday~~





Went casting for celcome tvc.



Then later on went for lucnh at the nearest place. which is kfc.









After that went over to midvalley to meet up with the rest, especially to see my darling sheryl!! =)

lol, going through my bag..><





camwhore in the car while waiting for the jam to be over....








When we reach midvalley its time for dinner time again!!! yaay!

Had delicious!! woohooo~~ loves it.


The pretty amelia.


amelia ordered the fishball noodle.


& obviously i ordered my all time fav smoked salmon angel hair spaghetti. XD


Chia hou ordered the cabonara.


sheryl join in. =)





sheryl's clutch! Nice hor? i damn like it weih!!


After having dinner then, went to watch a movie with the whole gang.

We watched the box, omg!!

I thought it would be a ok movie. at the end when i came out the theater i was swearing till i reach the car park. saying: wtf!! what fucking lan jiao box.. what box. diu nia seng. no fucking meaning. watch for fucks meh, better dont watch. Every shit came out from my mouth. imagine how is the movie then. =.="



yes, this is what happen's to me when i'm really crazy..><


Then later on after the movie, we went club 9 at subang to chill for a saturday night. =)







my supper of the night, chili fried rice and mango ice blended.

Which it course me a hell of stomach pain for 2 days straight..=.="
Thanks to the chili fried rice.
screw it.


the crystal ball's from the mango ice blended.






No comments: